Keshet has partnered with ISRAEL21c, a 501c3 educational foundation with a mission to present Israel to the world in a compelling way. ISRAEL21c has been bringing news of Israeli entrepreneurs and accomplishments for over ten years to a broad spectrum of readers.
The ISRAEL21c Journey to Israel trip will bring the spirit of Israeli innovation to life through encounters with Israel’s leading entrepreneurs in technology, health, culture and social action. Experience Israel’s most iconic institutions with an eye toward 3000 years of innovation as well as Israel’s vision for the future. You will be led by a professional tour educator with years of experience in the Israeli startup world.
- Visit Mobileye, global pioneer in road safety innovation
- Tour the Emek Hospital to see medical clowns in action
- Visit the Technion, Israel’s premier institute of technology
- Explore Israel’s fashion industry with Galit Reismann, founder of TLVStyle.
- Dinner at Liliot restaurant which provides youth at risk with culinary training
- Film Workshop with Renen Schorr, a leading architect of modern Israeli cinema
- Explore where eco-conservation meets coexistence dialogue with ornithologist Yossi Leshem
- Find out what makes Israel the Start Up Nation with Wendy Singer
- Discover the innovation of the Old City with the Jerusalem Venture Partners Media Quarter
- Visit a kibbutz to explore the roots of Israel’s pioneering spirit
The InnovatioNation Difference
- High level itineraries
- Luxury accommodations
- Professional logistical services
- Tour educator from your field
- Highest safety and security standards
Read about the day-to-day experiences on ISRAEL21c’s 2012 Journey to Israel trip:
- Journey to Israel – Day 1
First 12 hours cover thousands of years of Israeli innovation.
- Journey to Israel – Day 2 + 3
We meet some serious clowns, high-tech innovators and social-action heroes, and kibbutzniks.
- Journey to Israel – Day 4
The Taste of Tel Aviv – Old and New. A feast for the heart, eyes and belly!
- Journey to Israel – Day 7
Visiting the home of the world’s next industrial revolution.
- Journey to Israel Bids Farewell
A summary of the first ever ISRAEL21c trip.
- Reflections from David Behrman
Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right. A participant reflects on his visit with medical clowns.