Join us for an exciting tour of inspiring sites of the American Revolution and the nation’s founding with Michael Medved, best-selling author and nationally syndicated talk radio host. Visit the places where “The American Miracle” began and where our founders launched their world-changing struggle for independence. Explore the great ideas behind the establishment of The Greatest Nation on God’s Green Earth while experiencing the places these ideals first made history.
This tour will take us to sites of historical and cultural significance as well as grand vistas of natural beauty in off-the-beaten-path locales from Boston to Washington D.C., reliving the great events of America’s colonial and Revolutionary beginnings. Stay in elegant hotels, dine on the finest food and travel alongside Michael Medved and his family while he provides his unique perspective on the stirring locations we’ll explore together.
- Visit Boston for Independence Day
- Visit Harvard, Yale and Princeton Universities and meet with prominent faculty
- Visit critical historical battle sites from the American Revolution from Lexington & Concord to the Princeton Battlefield and Valley Forge
- Tour the Independence sites in Philadelphia
- Enjoy a Traditional Shabbat (Sabbath) meal with Michael Medved and his family in Philadelphia, not far from where the founders of our nation wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
- Meet leading politicians in Congress on a VIP tour of the National Capital
- Travel with talk show host Michael Medved and participate in his listeners’ audience during his live talk show
The InnovatioNation Difference
- Unique, high level itineraries
- Luxury accommodations
- Professional logistical services
- Experienced Tour Educator
- Dates: July 3 – 11, 2016
- Price: $3,950 per person (land package, double occupancy) / $1,149 (single supplement). Not including standard tips as below.
- Tips: $100 per person for guide and driver